We connect and enable so everyone can make their difference!
Supporting Human Rights is not a collection of words, but a set of consistent actions, behaviours and commitments made to providing a healthy and safe workplace where mutual respect is key, discrimination isn’t tolerated and the rights of our people and those that we impact and interact with are protected.
As a global talent solutions provider, we make a substantial contribution to human rights as an employer, taxpayer and thought leader; Through our culture, our actions and our brands, we strive to have a positive impact on human rights in the following areas:
- Freedom of association,
- Collective bargaining,
- Freedom from discrimination (based on race, colour, sex, religion, political opinion and national and social origin).
- Elimination of forced labour
- Elimination of child labour.
We provide a healthy and safe workplace where:
- mutual respect is key,
- discrimination isn’t tolerated
- personal and professional growth of our employees and candidates is paramount;
- Our people are encouraged to make a difference at work and universally, outside the workplace.
HUMAN RIGHTS POLICY
This human rights policy applies to all officers, employees, candidates, contractors and suppliers of the RGF Staffing Group and its subsidiaries.
We communicate this policy to all officers employees, candidates, contractors and suppliers in an easy-to-understand manner.
At RGF, we respect and support human rights as set out in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the ten principles of the UN Global Compact.
We comply with applicable legislation that supports human rights wherever we operate and in cases where our policy provides further protections than the local laws do,
our policy will take precedence. If our policy conflicts with local law, we’ll follow local law while trying as far as possible to act in accordance with the spirit of our policy.
We Are committed to providing a working environment that:
- Promotes and values diversity within our workforce, among our customers, suppliers and in the communities in which we operate,
- is fair and consistent,
- is safe and healthy,
- is free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, bullying or victimisation,
- protects and respects the privacy of all whom we deal with in any form or manner
- And we do not tolerate or support the use of child labour, forced or compulsory labour in our operations or our supply chains.
And we do not tolerate or support the use of child labour, forced or compulsory labour in our operations or our supply chains.
If any behaviour that is inconsistent with this policy is suspected, a report should be made to the RGF Whistleblowing hotline, which provides an avenue for anyone to report suspected improper, unethical or illegal behaviour.
Breach of Policy
RGF expects our officers, employees, candidates, contractors and suppliers to comply with this policy, in the context of our Core Principles, our Values and the RGF Code of Conduct. Failure to comply with this policy will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment, end of assignment, termination of contract and if an individual is found to have broken the law, they may also be personally liable.
Our Core Principles are the shared values that underpin this Policy.